small, personal "Live Aboard" boat trip. concentrating on fun and performance waves around n.Male atolls
16 July - 25 JUly 2018
Fly to Male International (MLE) to land before 12 Noon on 25th. Departure flights after 3pm on 4 July.
Myself, and/or crew members will be awaiting upon arrival, and a boat transfer scheduled to take us to the main vessel.
Maximum of 7 people on a smaller and faster boat. We can anchor up super close to the breaks with this beautiful, teak decked, dream boat. Always fancied a trip to the Maldives but wondered how you'd cope? This will be the trip for you. Jez will be on hand to coach you but to also guide you in the line-ups. Teaching you were to sit, and how to get the most out of the break, safely.
Why choose a boat trip with UniSURFity?
- Jez will be your coach, guide, entertainer and sort out any questions you have.
- Maximum of 7 guests. Who all want to surf, learn and chill.
- Only UniSURFity guests. When you book you'll be contacted to make sure this trip is definitely for you.
- Fun waves which are all about turns and performance. (Don't worry there is the odd barrel to be had too)
- Super relaxed, informative and fun.
- Specific Surf Charter boat. The crew and captain know their stuff when it comes to surf guests.
By the way, Yes there is 4G in the Maldives. Get a local SIM and keep in touch with work, family, or your social media presence. (Personally I'd rather see a beer in your hand and a smile on your face, than a phone in your hand)
- Specific lessons and coaching to your personal needs as well as to the groups
- Coaching using at least one video analysis or photography session per day
- Guidance to the best breaks with specific tips on where to sit on the break for that session
- Water safety
- Transport to and from the surf breaks
- Full board accommodation in air conditioned rooms on a boat selected for its quality and professional service
- Unlimited water per day
- Transfers to/from the airport and to the main vessel.
- Holiday insurance which covers surfing. I really recommend surfoffsure.co.uk for a surf specific policy that even covers your equipment.
- Waterproof sunscreen. I recommend Swox face and body protection which I swear by.
- Some USD for the boat's bar, souvenirs, and crew tips. Beer is typically $5 per tin.
- Spare everything - fins, leashes, boards, a ding repair kit. There's no surf shops here so bring what you might need.
Reef boots are always a good idea for anyone new to reef surfing. A foot cut can ruin your holiday so bring some. Also if your really prone to sunburn then bring a long sleeve rashvest and maybe even some lycra leggings as the backs of your legs will get cooked! Gear up at Boardshop.co.uk and use UNISURF10 at checkout for a discount.