small, personal "Live Aboard" boat trip. concentrating on fun and performance waves around n.Male atolls
16 July - 26 JUly 2018
Fly to Male International (MLE) to land before 12 Noon on 16th. Departure flights after 3pm on 26 July.
Myself, and/or crew members will be awaiting upon arrival, and a boat transfer scheduled to take us to the main vessel.
The boat hosts a maximum of 7 people, trading size for faster travelling speed. This is a benefit when changing spots and because we can anchor up super close to the breaks. Always fancied a trip to the Maldives but wondered how you'd cope? This beautiful, teak decked, dream boat will make a good home for you during our trip. Jez will be on hand to coach and guide you in the line-ups. A good position in the water will help you to get the most out of the break, safely.
Why choose a Maldives boat trip with UniSURFity?
- Jez will be your coach, guide, entertainer and sort out any questions you have.
- Maximum of 7 guests. Who all want to surf, learn and chill.
- Only UniSURFity guests. When you book you'll be contacted to make sure this trip is definitely for you.
- Fun waves which are all about turns and performance. (Don't worry there is the odd barrel to be had too)
- Super relaxed, informative and fun.
- Specific Surf Charter boat. The crew and captain know their stuff when it comes to surf guests.
By the way, Yes there is 4G in the Maldives. Get a local SIM and keep in touch with work, family, or your social media presence. (Personally I'd rather see a beer in your hand and a smile on your face, than a phone in your hand)
- Specific lessons and coaching to your personal needs as well as to the groups
- Coaching using at least one video analysis or photography session per day
- Guidance to the best breaks with specific tips on where to sit on the break for that session
- Water safety
- Transport to and from the surf breaks
- Full board accommodation in air conditioned rooms on a boat selected for its quality and professional service
- Unlimited water per day
- Transfers to/from the airport and to the main vessel.
- Holiday insurance which covers surfing. I really recommend surfoffsure.co.uk for a surf specific policy that even covers your equipment.
- Waterproof sunscreen. I recommend Swox face and body protection which I swear by.
- Some USD for the boat's bar, souvenirs, and crew tips. Beer is typically $5 per tin.
- Spare everything - fins, leashes, boards, a ding repair kit. There's no surf shops here so bring what you might need.
Reef boots are always a good idea for anyone new to reef surfing. A foot cut can ruin your holiday so bring some. Also if your really prone to sunburn then bring a long sleeve rashvest and maybe even some lycra leggings as the backs of your legs will get cooked! Gear up at Boardshop.co.uk and use UNISURF10 at checkout for a discount.